Thursday 3 October 2013

Take two, I suppose...

Hi, this is my take two of blogging. I started about 3 and a half years ago, but I will not bore you with details, now I am here. I hope to fit in here, I hope to find people like me. Me? This is me, not very glamorous, not very interesting, plain and honest, just me.

My name is Rachel, Im 20 years old. I have a bit of a problem with being 'normal', I have what could be called issues. I am a girl that is scared of life, I starve, I binge, I purge, I self harm, I paint a smile on my face, because these are just my ways of coping. I find grown up things impossible to deal with, so I use these, maybe slightly unhealthy, ways of not having to deal with anything.

But thats not all I am, I work, I have family, friends and a lovely dog. I like butterflies and cosy jumpers, singing when no-one is around to hear, buying papercraft magazines and making cards. I am more than my food issues. 

So there I am, not interesting or different, but me. 
I hope maybe I can help people, listen when they are down, make someone feel less alone, and hopefully get the same for myself.
Thanks for reading if you got this far.
Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment